- 1 What is a simple definition of agriculture?
- 2 What is following in agriculture?
- 3 What do you understand by agriculture related occupation?
- 4 What are the 2 types of agriculture?
- 5 What is agriculture and its importance?
- 6 What is agriculture with example?
- 7 What are the 4 types of agriculture?
- 8 What is agriculture very short answer?
- 9 What type of occupation is agriculture an example of?
- 10 What is the most important occupation in agriculture?
- 11 What are 3 major areas of agriculture?
- 12 What are the three major types of agriculture?
- 13 What are the 5 types of agriculture?
What is a simple definition of agriculture?
: the science, art, or practice of cultivating the soil, producing crops, and raising livestock and in varying degrees the preparation and marketing of the resulting products cleared the land to use it for agriculture.
What is following in agriculture?
Dictionary:The science or practice of farming, including cultivation of the soil for the growing of crops and the rearing of animals to provide food, wool, and other products. kaypeeoh72z and 3 more users found this answer helpful.
The process of producing foods, vegetable, crops by cultivating land is known as agriculture. About 80% of people are involved in agriculture as their occupation. But now people use modern equipment and technology for agriculture. They also use chemical fertilizers, seeds improve etc to make production well.
What are the 2 types of agriculture?
Depending upon the geographical conditions, demand of produce, labour and level of technology, farming can be classified into two main types. These are subsistence farming and commercial farming.
What is agriculture and its importance?
It’s the source of our food supply. Arguably the most important aspect of agriculture is that it’s the source of the world’s food supply. In countries dealing with food insecurity and severe malnourishment, it’s because their agriculture sectors are suffering. When agriculture thrives, fewer people go hungry.
What is agriculture with example?
The science of cultivating land, producing crops, and raising livestock. The definition of agriculture is the science, art and business of farming and ranching. Commercial farms and ranches which provide vegetables and meat to the general public are examples of agriculture.
What are the 4 types of agriculture?
Meaning and Types of Agriculture
- Shifting Cultivation (rotating crops).
- Intensive Pastoral Farming (focused on grazing animals).
- Subsistence Cultivation (seeking out a living; often done for consumption by family).
- Commercial Cultivation (usually focused on cash crops such as cocoa, cotton, palm oil, etc.
What is agriculture very short answer?
Agriculture describes the practice of growing crops or raising animals. Someone who works as a farmer is in the agriculture industry. The Latin root of agriculture is agri, or “field,” plus cultura, “cultivation.” Cultivating a piece of land, or planting and growing food plants on it, is largely what agriculture means.
What type of occupation is agriculture an example of?
Answer: Occupation of agriculture belongs to Farming and Gardening.
What is the most important occupation in agriculture?
Complete answer: Agriculture is Monsoon lands’ most significant profession. Many of the monsoon forest was cleared to sustain the dense population for agriculture.
What are 3 major areas of agriculture?
- Agronomy: Agronomy is about the soil, and how the crops will grow in different kinds of soil.
- Agriculture Engineering: Agriculture Engineering is learning about how the different machines work.
- Horticulture: Horticulture is all about the fruits and vegetables and how to grow them.
What are the three major types of agriculture?
Farming are three types:-
- Intensive subsistence farming:-
- Primitive subsistence farming:-
- Shifting cultivation:-
- Commercial grain farming:-
- Commercial mixed farming:-
- Commercial plantation farming:-
What are the 5 types of agriculture?
Top 9 Types of Agriculture in India:
- Primitive Subsistence farming:
- Commercial agriculture:
- Dry farming:
- Plantation agriculture:
- Intensive agriculture:
- Mixed and Multiple Agriculture:
- Vertical Farming: