- 1 What are the methods of extension?
- 2 What is group methods of extension?
- 3 What are the three general types of extension teaching methods?
- 4 What is the best extension method?
- 5 What are the fisheries extension methods?
- 6 What are the disadvantages of agricultural extension?
- 7 How would you classify the different extension teaching methods?
- 8 What are the steps in extension teaching?
- 9 What is the longest lasting hair extension method?
- 10 What’s the safest hair extension method?
- 11 What is the least damaging hair extension method?
What are the methods of extension?
There are several methods for extension work:
- The individual/household approach.
- The group approach: meetings, field days, demonstrations, support to groups.
- The school approach.
- Mass extension methods.
What is group methods of extension?
Calling the members of a group or the inhabitants of a local community together for a meeting is the commonest group extension method. Planning meetings. The main purpose is to review a particular problem, suggest a number of solutions and decide upon a course of action. Special interest meetings.
What are the three general types of extension teaching methods?
Extension teaching methods are also classified according to their forms, such as written, spoken & audio-visual. Some of the important methods under each of these 3 categories are listed in table 10.2.
What is the best extension method?
The most popular and seamless method of extensions available on market is tape in hair extension. They are applied using either double or single-sided polyurethane(PU) tape. Clients with extremely thin hair, especially around the temples and side of the head, may need a single panel applied with single-sided tape.
What are the fisheries extension methods?
They are categorized as individual method, group method and mass method. Each of the methods has both advantages and limitations. The extension agent has to choose a particular method or combination of methods according to the needs of the situation.
What are the disadvantages of agricultural extension?
Disadvantages of the General Agricultural Extension approach Communication about ‘farmers’ problems, needs, and interests tends not to flow up through the extension channels when this approach is used. farming systems, or the current needs of their clientele. 2. Field staffs are not accountable to the rural people.
How would you classify the different extension teaching methods?
ACCORDING TO FORM: Extension-teaching methods are also classified according to their forms, such as written, spoken & audio-visual. Spoken and visual
- Method demonstration meetings.
- Meetings at result demonstrations.
- Meetings involving motion pictures.
- Charts and other visual aids.
What are the steps in extension teaching?
6 Main Steps in Extension Teaching | Extension
- Step # 1. Attention: The first step in extension teaching is to make the people aware of new ideas and practices.
- Step # 2. Interest:
- Step # 3. Desire:
- Step # 4. Conviction:
- Step # 5. Action:
- Step # 6. Satisfaction:
What is the longest lasting hair extension method?
Generally speaking, bonded hair extensions will last the longest in place, since they are bonded to your strands of hair. You can expect to have these extensions in place for 3-6 months, depending on how fast your hair grows.
What’s the safest hair extension method?
Klix are the safest hair extension method on the professional market today because it’s applied without heat or adhesive, but instead using silicone lined micro beads that are attached to the weft of hair. Almost anyone is a candidate for this type of application.
What is the least damaging hair extension method?
Clip in hair extensions are the least damaging type of hair extension because they’re easy to put in and remove and they don’t affect your lifestyle or your hair as much as permanent extensions.